24.2MP, ILCE7M3, CMOS Full Frame Sensor, Touchscreen
per month, incl. VAT
Delivery in 3-7 working days
100 - 51200
EXMOR R CMOS 35-mm-Fullformatsensor
1/8000 - 30s
The Alpha 7 III combines a new, back-illuminated 24.2 MP Exmor R CMOS full-frame sensor with 693 phase AF points at 10 fps and 5-axis image stabilizer. The Kamers also has an XGA OLED viewfinder and a 3.0" touch display. Its two card slots offers enhanced flexibility for storing subjects in high resolution.
• The new Exmor R CMOS sensor with 24.2 megapixels has a back-illuminated structure and has been combined with the latest BIONZ X and front-end LSI
• Reduced image noise in high-resolution: Improving image quality by up to 1.5 steps preserves image detail and reduces noise
• High-precision 5-axis stabilization achieves a 5.0-step improvement in shutter speed with a stabilization unit and gyro sensors and algorithms, compensating for camera shake on many lenses
• For a more natural gradation, the BIONZ X image processor and front-end LSI process image signals in 16-bit form, enabling 14-bit RAW data output
• 693-point focal plane autofocus, phase detection and eye detection cover a wide range and respond immediately
Choose a minimum rental period, and switch to a longer one whenever you want.
Use your tech worry-free. In case of damage, we cover 90% of repair costs.
At the end of the rental period you can keep renting, send it back for free, or buy at any time.
Grover rents new and as good as new products. Before products are rented out again, they go through a detailed quality check and multi-stage processing, so that each device rented from Grover arrives in flawless condition. If your device isn’t as expected, our customer service is happy to help. Learn more about our Great Condition Promise.
The first monthly rental payment is charged when ordering, but the rental period does not officially start until you receive your product. The delivery date determines the recurring monthly payment date. If you fall in love and want to keep your product longer than the minimum rental period, you can extend your rental plan in your customer dashboard at any time to reduce the monthly payment. At the end of the minimum rental period, you can keep renting on a monthly basis for the same price or cancel your subscription by returning your device for free.
If something happens during your rental, Grover Care is there for you. We pay for 90% of the repair costs for damages of all kinds, including display breakage, water damage, and technical defects. Of course there are no charges for device errors from the manufacturer. Learn more about Grover Care
Don’t worry, we want you to enjoy your products as though they were yours. Small scratches and normal signs of use will be cleaned after return for free. In case of severe signs of wear, such as display breakage, Grover Care covers 90% of the repair costs. Here you'll find example photos of normal signs of use that we repair for free and also photos of more severe damage where you'd have to pay 10% of the repair cost.
Yes, 100% of your monthly payments go towards the purchase of the product. You have two options, depending on when you choose to buy. The first options is to rent for long enough that you can buy your product for a symbolic one Euro payment. The exact duration depends on the product and your chosen minimum rental period, and will be displayed at checkout, as well as in your customer account dashboard. The second option is to buy it earlier by paying all of the remaining rent payments at once.